Skip to main content
Hi!!!  My name is Bonnie Rose & I used to blog years ago (2007-2011, I believe).  I love #1 being a MOM, Photography, cats, anything artistic, my family & friends, my neighborhood, gym, COFFEE & life in general! I recently decided to dive back into blogging with the encouragement of my twin sister who is still at it.  (www.thejavamama.com) I've had a lot of changes in my life since I left the blogging world.  I will try to summarize it the best I can...  

I went through a divorce after 7 years of marriage & moved back to Arkansas after 4.5 years of living in Las Vegas.  I have a beautiful (almost) 8-year old son named "Jarrett" from that marriage who is CRAZY about cats, Pokemon, Minecraft & pretty much anything to do with video games.

We went through a tough time, but God has truly blessed us.  I have since remarried to a wonderful man named Vincent.  He is CRAZY about Football, mainly the Steelers & the Arkansas Razorbacks.  We started dating when Jarrett was only 2 years old, so Vincent is pretty much the only daddy he has ever had.  We were married on June 14, 2014 & Vincent adopted Jarrett as his son.  He is a WONDERFUL daddy!  Vincent is the Pharmacy Manager at Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock.  I am blessed to be a stay-at-home mom & I do Photography on the side (www.bonrosephotography.com)  We live in Benton, Arkansas & built our dream home 2 years ago.
Our House

AND, we were recently blessed with the most adorably baby girl EVER.  Her name is "Ella Cate" & we are crazy about her.  It has been quite the journey to have her.  We went through 4 rounds of IVF, which I'm sure I will blog about sometime in the future.  I would love to support & encourage other couples who are going through that process.  It is a long, tough road emotionally, physically & financially.  But, we are SO thankful it finally worked & we have our precious angel girl.  

I'm excited to start blogging again & to document our memories, new & old.  I'm also looking forward to catching up with all my blogging friends.  2018 is going to be GREAT! 😀

Comments